Apply For Internship
- Internship is an open door offered by a business to potential representatives, called assistants, to work at a firm for an altered, restricted timeframe. Understudies are normally students or understudies, and most temporary jobs keep going for any time span between one week and 12 months.
Learn Internship - Internship tutorial - intern - Internship examples - Internship programs
Benefits For Attending Internship
- Pick up work experience and transferable abilities
- Conceivably procure course credit and procure cash
- Have the capacity to encounter a forthcoming vocation way
- Increase down to earth experience, by applying strategies and speculations learned in classes
- System with experts in your field, for references and future openings for work
- Grow new abilities and refine others
- Pick up trust in your capacities
Eligible Departments For Internship
- Arts And Science
- Applicants are required to work with an Kaashiv faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered over here.
- Applicants may apply for internship with only one participating Kaashiv faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internship with faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
- Training program is absolutely practical.
- Professional Certificates (1. Internship Certificate 2. Project Completion Certificate) will be awarded at the end of the training program.
- FREE placement training (Aptitude, GD, HR Interview) is also provided.
- Our Company will be working on all 7 days of the week. (including Saturdays and Sundays).